Open Source WiFi PLC
The power of a Programmable Logic Controller, but with the simplicity of Lua/Arduino....and it's fully OPEN SOURCE!
This PLC comes loaded with:
- • Internal 2.4GHz WiFi antenna with UFL connector
- • Four high-power 6A relays, DPST, safety fused
- • Four opto-isolated digital inputs 3-24V AC/DC
- • 1x analog input - 10 bit 0-10V
- • Easily powered from 12-24VDC or 5V USB
- • RS-232 for long distance communication
- • Expanded 1MB FLASH for Lua program storage
- • LEDs on all I/Os for easy setup
- • DIN Enclosure or mount with screws.
- • Perf-board expansion option for custom hardware ...and much more.
Sold Out Again!
We are temporarily out of stock, with no exact ETA. Thanks to all our customers for their support. We do have the larger PLCs in stock, and as soon as we're caught up, we'll build more of these ESP PLCs for you. Thanks for the patience.
To learn more, check the hardware specs or view the open-source code. Better yet, call 408) 330-5599. Need more power? Consider this Arduino Mega compatible PLC with expanded I/O, color touch screen, SD card, and more...